Carvery served from 12pm – 2.30pm from €12 - €14
- Prime Roast Beef - Grass-fed heifer, under 30 months, from Duleek, Co Meath. Cooked rare.
- Crown of Turkey - Cooked with lemon, lime and thyme marinade and herb stuffing.
- Bacon - Loin of bacon with honey and English mustard crust served with cider gravy. -
- Pork Belly - Our pork belly hails from Antrim fed on orchard apples, served with crispy crackling and barbeque sauce.
- Selection of salads or vegetables
- Homemade fries
- Our own signature mash made with sweet potato, spring onion and full Irish cream
- Beef and Guinness pie, made with aged dried shin beef. Soaked in Guinness with a crispy puff pastry topping. Try before you die!!!
- Regular's Favourites
- Beef lasagne with salad and chips
- Chicken curry with rice and chips
- Bangers and Mash - FX Buckley’s Award winning leek and pork sausage, served on our signature mash and fried onions.
- Traditional Fish and Chips served with a home made tartar sauce.
- Soup & Sandwiches €7/€8
- Hot ciabatta with carved beef, turkey or ham served with a selection of salad €7
- Add chips or soup of the day for €8
When in Season…
We use seasonal produce so our menu changes throughout the year. Look out for our, venison casserole made with haunch of venison, Rabbit and hare sausage and pies, and game pie!
A variety of Croistinis with;
- Goats cheese
- Roast pepper
- Smoked salmon
- Marinated mushrooms
- Black pudding & parmasan en croute
- Bacon and cheese Tartlet
- Satay chicken skewers
- Lamb Koftas
- Chicken Goujons
- Cocktail sausages and chips
First we serve the cocktail sausages & chips. After 10mins we serve our Canapes followed shortly by our Tapas.
A Selection of mini-desserts are available (add €3.50 per person) All items are home made
Min 25 people @ €10 per person
Booking 48 hours notice required and deposit in advance
Min 40people. Approx €22.50 per person.
Booking: 48 hours notice required and deposit in advance.
On the menu:
- Beef & Guinness Pie
- Chicken with a roast pepper and cream cheese sauce
- Beef lasagne
- Chicken curry with rice
- Spiced lime courgette
- Roast broccoli with honey and roast nuts
- Greek salad
- Baby boiled potatoes with parsley butter
- Marinate mushrooms
- Roast peppers
- Chilli fried French beans
- Mixed leaves and coleslaw
- Basmati steamed rice
- Selection of desserts available (add €5.50 per person)
Dishes can be changed to suit your individual needs
For private parties we have several areas available to reserve: The Living Room & The Cellar Bar
Plan your day, or revel in last nights fun, in our beatiful breakfast room. We serve traditional full Irish and continental breakfasts from 8am - 10am only for our guests.
- Full Irish: sausage, rasher, egg, beans, toast and your choice of tea or coffee
- Fresh fruit juices
- Assorted cereal
Our dishes may contain allergens products such as cereals containing gluten, shellfish (crustaceans & moluscs), eggs, fish, peanuts, soy, milk, tree nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pistachios, cashews, pecans, chestnuts) celery, mustard, sesame, sulfur dioxide & sulphites. For more information please contact our Chef.